Saturday 28 January 2017

ABOUT THIS WEBSITE

Hello everyone...
          When i was studying nobody was advice me to get PDF books online freely... While my Engineering studies, I bought many books on stores for studies... But they are very costly... Now the books rate are also increased... That's the reason why I'm creating this website....
         In this website I'll regularly update freely...
         First of all, My name is Muthukumar... I'm a CIVIL engineering graduate... Now I'm working as a Steel Detailer in private organization. Why i'm created this website was to help students who was studying engineering from poor economical background. Follow this website regularly to get more information about e-books.... If anyone want particular e-book tell me in comment box. I'll search and inform you as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: 
          The Book Name and its Title and all the things in it are the trademark of respective owner/author, I doesn't host the book neither uploaded it. i am just sharing here the links to download; and am just for sharing it for student and education purpose only...

No comments:

Post a Comment